Chiffon Cheese Cake Ketan Hitam
Source : 50 resep cheese cake variatif, Sedap
65 g low protein flour
50 g black glutinous rice flour
1 / 2 tsp baking powder
25 gr sugar
75 ml thick coconut milk instant
50 g cream cheese, steamed until dissolved
60 grams of cooking oil
5 egg yolks
7 egg whites
1 / 4 tsp salt
1 / 2 tsp cream of tartar
100 gr sugar
25 gr grated cheddar cheese for topping
How to make
- Sift flour, black glutinous rice flour, and baking powder. Add sugar and stir well
- Mix the coconut milk and cream cheese. stir until smooth. add cooking oil and stir well.
- Pour a little by little into the flour mixture, stirring gently. Add egg yolks, mix well. set aside
- Beat the egg whites, salt, and cream of tartar until fluffy half.enter the sugar little by little and whipped until fluffy.
- Pour gradually into the flour mixture, stirring gently.
- Pour in baking pan chiffon, with no polished margarine. sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese.
- Oven 60 minutes with fire under a temperature of 160 degrees C until cooked. Immediately enter the middle of hole chiffon cakepan over the bottle and face down. Wait until completely cool.
Stay...cooking with love..