Blueberry And Yogurt Oatmeal Muffin
Source : Sedap edisi 1/XII/2011
175 gr flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
30 g oatmeal
¼ teaspoon salt
50 g caster sugar
50 g unsalted butter
1 egg, beaten
50 ml of milk
100 g yogurt
75 g blueberry jam
25 gr white cooking chocolate melted for garnish (I OMIT THIS)
- Sift flour and baking powder. Add oatmeal, salt, and sugar. Mix well. Enter unsalted butter, stirring until grained. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, milk, and yogurt.
- Pour gradually into the flour mixture, stirring evenly. Add blueberry jam, don't mix it thoroughly.
- Pour into muffin cups lined with wide short paper.
- Oven 23 minutes with a bellow fire the temperature 190 degrees C until cooked.
And believe me....one cup is never enough.... ^^...Enjoy friends...
Stay Cooking With Love...